Thumbstick Gamer - The Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everyone - Irate Drakes First Newbie Post

Go down

Welcome Everyone - Irate Drakes First Newbie Post Empty Welcome Everyone - Irate Drakes First Newbie Post

Post by Irate Drake Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 am

First off, Id like to thank you all for becoming a part of the nation. Its really great seeing gamers, geeks, and anyone else come together as a growing community. It really feels great seeing what Thumbstick Gamer has turned into.

I created TSG after my last blog failed (nostalgicgamr.wordpress.com) in August 2011.

I always knew I wanted to run a website, but never had the knowledge on know how to do so. I also found Thumbstick Gamer as a way to keep up on my HTML skills (with other Internet building skills) since it's not something I get to do daily, I didn't want to lose what I had learned.

Last year, I brought my two best friend's on board to help make TSG special. Tony and Eric have been a huge help spreading the word, and bringing others to the community.

Last year, we decided to start a podcast. we got 4-5 episodes in then scrapped it momentarily, not for the lack or interest but in the interest of free time.

We are trying to get our bearings and will be bringing this back very soon.

I am a huge technology buff and diy'er, and love spending time with my wife and almost 2 year old son. I have been a gamer since I was 3-4 when I got my first NES, and it hasn't stopped since.

Again welcome to the nation everyone. If you need help with anything hit me up....

Drake Out.
Irate Drake
Irate Drake

http://thumbstickgamer.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum